401 Wabash Place
Updated Single Family Home with Fabulous Danville Location ~ Offered at $1,549,000
- Located on a cul-de-sac in popular Danville Station neighborhood. Centrally positioned between both Sycamore and Crow Canyon exits, for easy commuting via the 680 freeway.
- Quick walk or bike to schools, parks, neighborhood HOA amenities, and greenbelt path along peaceful creek. Jump on the nearby Iron Horse trail and be downtown in minutes!
- Home is a classic California tri-level ranch floor plan. 2,435 sq ft on 9,000 sq ft lot. Includes 4 bedrooms / 3 full baths (one of the bedrooms/full bath is located on lower level). Attached 3 car garage, which includes additional home office space.
- Great curb appeal with newer exterior paint and landscape refresh.
- Entry, family room and dining room feature newer LVT flooring, vaulted ceilings, and plantation shutters. Sliding door from formal dining room leads to shaded deck in rear yard.
- Updated kitchen features white cabinets, granite counters, island with barstool seating, and garden window with views of the backyard. Stainless steel appliances including microwave/oven/warming drawer, 5 burner gas stove, and brand new dishwasher.
- Large family room with wood laminate flooring, tons of custom built-in shelving and cabinets including wet bar sink area. Cozy fireplace. Sliding glass door leading to rear yard.
- Bedroom downstairs with adjacent full bathroom, including stall shower.
- Indoor laundry room has great mudroom storage area with hooks and bench just steps in from garage entrance.
- New carpet throughout upstairs halls and bedrooms. New LVT flooring in both upstairs bathrooms.
- Large master bedroom upstairs with sliding door leading to deck patio area. Two closets, one huge walk-in closet as well as a wall closet. Master bathroom with two sinks, large tub, stall shower, and additional vanity area.
- Bedroom 3 with large split-level layout, walk-in closet, and door to extra storage. Bedroom 4 has wall closet. Both are adjacent to hall bath with stall over tub.
- Rear yard with amazing view of Las Trampas hills. Bocce court. Shaded deck patio. Newer synthetic turf. Concrete side yard area for sport court.
- Attached 3 car garage with portion converted for home office use: includes wall AC/heat on remote, window, and door to rear yard.
- Central heat and air as well as whole house fan. Ceiling fans in all 3 upstairs bedrooms.
- HOA is $350 a quarter. Includes pool, tennis courts, clubhouse, and play structure.
- Zoned for John Baldwin Elementary, Charlotte Wood Middle School, and San Ramon Valley High School.
The Danville Station neighborhood is conveniently located just off the 680 Freeway, close to popular Osage Park. The Town of Danville is located in the San Ramon Valley in Contra Costa County, California. It is one of the incorporated municipalities in California that uses "town" in its name instead of "city". The population was 44,631 in 2016. With a lively downtown district, shopping and outdoor dining are popular. Danville hosts a farmers' market each Saturday next to the Museum of the San Ramon Valley, located in the historic Southern Pacific Railroad Train Depot. The Iron Horse Regional Trail runs through Danville. It was first a railroad that has been converted to an 80-foot (24 m) wide corridor of bike and hike trails as well as controlled intersections. extending from Pleasanton to Concord, the trail passes through Danville. Danville is also home to the Village Theatre and Art Gallery, hosting children's theatre, shows and art discussions.